After years of collaboration the architects Juri Battaglini, Gaetano Fornarelli, Mauro Lazzari and Marco Lazzari founded the professional association called Metamor Architetti & Associati in October 2007.
For years, the study has undertaken research projects in the area, using experimentation methods and involving the inhabitants. For this research project it makes use of a multidisciplinary structure of which the members of the study are part of the founders, this structure is called LUA Open Urban Laboratory, and deals with participatory planning aimed at communication, development, transformation, enhancement of territorial resources, through processes of involvement and creative action of local communities.
The firm provides consultancy services for public and private clients aimed at recovering real estate assets, planning and building new buildings, urban and territorial planning also through activities involving local communities. The firm provides consultancy services for public and private clients aimed at recovering real estate assets, planning and building new buildings, urban and territorial planning also through activities involving local communities. Among the most important public offices:
- Integrated Urban Regeneration Program – first and second part of the ecological network relating to the Leuca district – Municipality of Lecce
- Interconnection network between the smaller centers for the slow mobility – first part – Union of the Terre di Mezzo Municipalities (Le).
- Integrated Territorial Regeneration Program “Paduli lands among olive trees, stones and icons”
- itinerary “history and myth”. slow mobility interconnection system in support of the SAC Eastern Gate and the future Patù ecomuseum.
- Cineporto di Lecce – Apulia Film Commission
- multi-purpose room for film screenings and public cultural events Cinelab Giuseppe Bertolucci in Lecce – Apulia Film Commission
- completion of the restoration of the complex of the former Convitto Palmieri of the Province of Lecce